Glitzy Events your source for customized event planning needs

Monday, November 9, 2009

Client Spotlight: Sasha & Michael

The thing I love about this damask print is that it can go with basically everything! Sasha & Michael decided to pair the print with a meadow colored metallic pocketfold, and customized the outside closure from our usual damask belly band to a satin ribbon and triple layered monogram square closure. Here is the finished product!




CLICK HERE for more info about this design



1 comment:

The Little Miss said...

Love that...you are sooo talented!
I’m new here to your blog and wanted to “pop” in to say hi! : )
If you would like come check out my blog and enter my current giveaway at littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com
I hope you decided to follow me because I try to bring my readers a new and AMAZING giveaway every Monday!
Xo
Priscila